viernes, 12 de noviembre de 2010

THANKSGIVING DAY! -BILINGÜAL GROUP-

Next November, 1st. is the Thanksgiving day. It´s a very important day for American people. Everybody have dinner with famliy or friends. The favorite dish is roast turkey. Here are two funny sonsg and lyrics:


Mr. Turkey
Mr. Turkey
Run away!
Run away!
If you don't be careful,
You will be a mouth-ful
Thanksgiving Day
Thanksgiving Day!




Oh a turkey knocked on my back door
So I invited him in
It was a cold November Thursday
So I invited him in
Won't you come in to my kitchen
My Friend,
I'll boil some water for tea
Won't you come into my kitchen
We'll chat
Have a cookie maybe two or three
He answered No, No, No, No
I won't come into your kitchen
He answered No, No, No, No
I'll back another day...

If you want to hear this song, click in this link: Turkey Song

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario